Ed G

Default Leatherman Tool

I carry the original SOG tool, the one where the pliers fold out from the
side. I've been carrying it on my duty-belt for 5 years now and never know
when I'll need it next. Sure, it has some drawbacks, like the little handle
used to open it broke off so I have to tap it on the side to open it, and
the blades don't hold an edge like my Cold Steel pocket knife- although I
don't expect them to. Work issued everyone with a knock-off el-cheapo
multitool a while back and I just threw it in my locker and kept carrying
the SOG since I know it's well-made. Personally, I'm sure they're all good
in their own right. Just my humble opinion.

Ed