Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default Terrible TWO's

the damn quoted message that You yourself put above your reply SAYS: When I
push the handle to flush the water from the
tank come in but the bowl it self does not empty........

did you not read it or
what?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

"cavedweller" wrote in message
On Mar 23, 1:25 pm, wrote:
My 2 year old son was flushing the toilet over and over again until it
stopped flushing. When I push the handle to flush the water from the
tank come in but the bowl it self does not empty.... Can you please
assist with with ideas what should I replace.

Thanks
SAM

A little confused with the wording above but one translation could
suggest that perhaps the flush linkage (chain or whatever) is broken.
Reach in the tank and open the valve at the bottom by hand...unless,
as other posters infer, there really is a blockage in or below the
bowl.