Posted to rec.woodworking
Howard Kowall Howard Kowall is offline

Default Table saw bearings

i did see a date on the table top bottom says 2-24-76

"Howard Kowall" wrote in message
well here we go
there does not seem to be a model # on this saw
all it says is do not install more then 3/4 hp motor
seems kinda weird that a 3/4hp on this size of table saw
built like a tank
it has a cast iron top and 2 ext wings that are made from white metal
the wings are solid not web,but do have some ribs in them,it also has a
yellow disk in the front of the saw table top , the fence has 2 (1 on each
end) angle iron syle with a rod at the end of the fence system held to the
angle irion buy a rod with speed nuts on it
i have looked on the internet for a model # but always came up short
any info would be great
thanx again
howard

"Howard Kowall" wrote in message
yup will do thanx all for thoses who replyed
was a good chance to clean and relube all the parts underneath
thanx again
howard

"Howard Kowall" wrote in message
i want to replace my worn out arbor bearings in my older craftsman table
saw
i got the 2 bearings out but they are made by a company called Hoover
who are no longer in Bussness
the number on the bearing is Hoover 202-10
has anyone rever repalced them and found a cross for them
thanx very much
howard