Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Where find Jasco metal primer ?

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 13:54:22 -0500, "James"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the metal primer made by Jasco ?
Their website claims it is sold by Lowe's, Ace Hardware, etc, but I cannot
find it anywhere.

I can't help you but it's worth commenting that some of these websites
list stores that sell any of their products as if they sold all their
products.

And others list stores that sell none. When I wanted a lightweight
hitch for a lightweight car, the website listed 4 stores on Route 1
here, and none of them had it, and 2 said they had never sold that
brand. One guy was the owner/manager.

Anyone know where to buy this product please ?

Thanks

James