Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default How to unload rented bobcat from pickup

On Mar 21, 8:04*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
S. Barker wrote:
AHEM! *That's not a bobcat, (hell it's not even a skid loader) and
that's NOT a pickup.

other that all those mistakes, I don't see a problem with their
procedure.

Right. But, I thought, this is "alt.home.repair" not
"alt.freeway.construction" or "alt.dam.building".

Someone might consider the technique should they rent a Bobcat.

The rental place may load the sucker with a fork lift. Now, when you get it
home to help with installing the towel rack, how the heck do you get it off
your truck?

The same way I did. I hooked up to the tilt bed trailer the rental
company furnishes.

Harry K