Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Foamboard?

ransley wrote:
On Mar 21, 6:10 am, "JOE" wrote:
When applying to interior basement poured concrete wall does the shinny side
face the wall or the room interior?Thanks.

Foil should be on both sides, one is just painted from what I found,
You are keeping in heat, face foil inside.

Note that code most places requires that most foambard has to be covered
with firebreak, if it is within the heated perimeter of the house. That
includes basements. Firebreak basically means drywall.

Somebody recently told me the name of a fire-rated foamboard on here,
but I can't remember where I filed that info away.

--
aem sends...