Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default How to unload rented bobcat from pickup

On Mar 21, 9:54*am, "John Grabowski" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Video
http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/youtube.pl?IDLink=3476336

I wonder if they got it up there the same way?

I wonder if they got it up there the same way?

Is that a question or a statement?

There's another video showing them loading an excavator onto a
different kind of flatbed. They put the bucket on the flatbed to lift
the tracks, drove forward until the front of the excavator was on the
bed, then spun the bucket to the back and lifted until the tracks were
level. Then they just drove right on the rest of the way.

Bigger truck, but the front never left the ground.