Posted to alt.home.repair
Claude Balls Claude Balls is offline

Default Question about installing a Frigidaire GLCF386DS gas range...

Thanks, fellers!!

You're right - I found the installation manual online and the range back cavity is only 2-inches deep and 15-inches high. With the stub sticking out 5 inches (sorry ladies) and 22 inch up (better, eh ladies?), I'll be doing a little pipe work this weekend.

"Claude Balls" wrote in message news:aUeEj.7378$%Y2.1896@trnddc08...
Question about installing a Frigidaire GLCF386DS gas range...

See sketch he
http://www.geocities.com/claudeballsjr/range.html

This sketch shows the gas supply pipe coming from the wall as now is. I don't have the new range here and can't find info at frigidaire.com or from the dealer. I would like to know before the range is delivered if there is room inside the back of the range to accommodate this pipe and valve, or if I need to remove it and use a smaller one.

Problem is that the pipe will need to be cut off and I'm trying to avoid that.

Thanks,
Claude