Posted to alt.home.repair
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default cordless drill opinion

On Mar 20, 9:58*am, Joe wrote:
On Mar 20, 12:10*pm, Jerry wrote:

Milwaukee tools is now owned by a China Company as is Rigid Tool
Company. *I use Dewalt and don't know who owns them,

DeWalt is Japanese Black and Decker. It's pretty decent, maybe a
little crude compared to Milwaukee. Of the maybe 20 brands of tools in
my shop, Milwaukee and (are you ready for this?) Makita seem to get
the job done best, Bosch next, Hitachi, Panasonic (hard to find),
Porter Cable (sanders mostly), and down on the list Craftsman power
tools. Pretty high on the list, Craftsman's hand tools, made by
Danaher, the people that also make Matco professional tools. FWIW...

Joe

Funny how those China tools just disappear or break within the first
half hour. I guess us all American electricians just don't know how
to use them.