Edwin Pawlowski

Default what should I choose as my first power tool?

"BiggMutt53" wrote in message
cost me no more than $4000 over the years, and the Unisaw and bandsaw were

the
only things I specifically saved up for and bought new and these two
represented about half of the total amount.

In the past 2 1/2 years, I've spent $5950. Still need a jointer and I'm
done. .I could get away with much less if I had to. Just last week I
bought a Benchdog router lift While it is nice to have, you don't "need"
one. Paid $199 for an Accu Miter. Some day I'll build a sled for a whole
lot less.

You can put together a darned nice shop for $3000, especially if you find
some good used equipment. Of course, if I had $10,000 to spend on WW
stuff, I'd find a way to do it.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome