Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Hot water baseboard

On Mar 19, 10:12*am, Peepin1 wrote:
Wondering if its possible to remove a hot water baseboard and use the
connections for radiant flooring? I have an ugly bathroom I am looking
to remodel, currently the baseboard runs length of the bathroom,
behind the toilet, pedestal sink, and a fair amount of empty wall
space. *Would like to replace sink and wall space with cabinets, but
that would kill the baseboard. *I appreciate the help.

Tom

Probably doable. Might want to start with asking some HVAC people (not
in that NG, rather, installers in your area). Then you may then need
input from building codes folks, engineering drawings by an architect
or engineer. The floor height will change, as well as other
parameters. The job may involve many times more planning than actual
labor, so move carefully. Good luck.

Joe