Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Falling trees from taking them down

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:33:47 -0700 (PDT), Pam
wrote:

Hi, The man in question is a sheriff, I will ask him today about all
these concerns but I am sure he has himself insured,

I would never assume someone is insured just because he's a sheriff.
Get whatever they say is proof.

he does this as a
side job so I am sure he knows the laws and libility in the town. He

Familiarity breeds contempt. For some people, they think they won;'t
make mistakes and don't need insurance. I tend to be like that, but I
don't do physical work for other people. Or they think they kno;w the
ins and outs of insurance, and don't need it.

has already talked to me about the neighbors, because the trees are on
the line they did not want to share in the expence of having them
removed it is a reality company. So I have found someone in an add in
the paper who cuts timber for the price he will get for the timber.
Thanks, Pam
Terry's sister