Posted to alt.energy.homepower,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Natural gas space heaters

On Mar 18, 8:29*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Winter time in northern states of USA, humidity is rather low. We northern
folks often use a humidifier to add water to the air. so, a vent free heater
adding humidity is good.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"You" wrote in message

That would depend on the Relative Humidity of the area you live in....
if your RH is very low, you may just want a bit of humidity enhancement
in your house....

Yea adding more pollutants you dont need, smart, unless your house
leaks like a sieve vent free are not a healthy choise. I believe many
areas in Canada they are banned.