Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Speaking of front load washers

Other option is to get ONE machine that does BOTH washing and drying

My experience with those in the UK is that they do a poor job at both
washing and drying.

They're also quite limiting time-wise, since you have to wait for a
complete wash/dry cycle to complete before doing another load. �Separate
units allow for putting a load of wash in while a previouisly washed load
is in the dryer. ...But I guess that's obvious. :-)

I would prefer ONE box that does both wash and dry, heck I would buy
two if it worked really well.

people will happily pay for convenience today with our rush rush lives