Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default Loose deadbolt bezel

I have a Stanley, French door with an Arrow (?!) lockset and deadbolt. The
deadbolt (DB) is loose and the bezel will turn but not tighten. On the
interior side of the DB are two steel pins which are below the level of the
brass colored bezel. I tried prying the interior side bezel as well as
turning but nothing has changed. Are any of you familiar with this
construction and how to correct it? The last time this happened I called a
locksmith who repaired it while I was away. It can't be that hard but I'm
lost. As always, TIA!
Chuck