Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Dishwasher screwed in from the TOP and then tiled over (how to secure now?)

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:07:19 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:31:10 -0700, Anthony Matonak
wrote:

Donna Ohl wrote:
How can I secure my dishwasher now that it is fixed?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnaohl/2337210342/

Here is a link to a photo showing how one looks, this guy had straps
instead of a single flange but it's the same idea.

http://www.howiesdiy.com/

If you can't find the appropriate part, you could probably fashion
something out of sheet metal or steel straps fairly easily.

Anthony

And, related to the existing screws in the photo, just snip them off
with diagonal cutters.

You can really cut through screws with wire cutters?? Or what do you
mean by diagonal cutters, that can cut though screws?
Use two new screws to secure the washer into the wood counter.

If you are inclined to email me
for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)