Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken[_6_] Ken[_6_] is offline

Default OT? - A Reliable Long Distance Provider

Puddin' Man wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:19:42 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:55:44 -0600, Peetie Wheatstraw
wrote:

I don't use LD much. Maybe 15 min. per month. All domestic US.

ATT jacked my flat fee about 300% not long ago and I flushed 'em.

Actually signed up for TCI, but found them to be more-or-less
totally dysfunctional.

Now without a LD provider. Open to suggestions as to a reliable
vendor, hopefully that will refund the LD connect fees. I do
not require the lowest per-min. rate.

Thx,
Peetie

Most Cell Phone plans do not charge extra for long distance. Minutz iz minutz!

Sorry, shouda mentioned.

I am strictly land-line. Cell phone is mouldering in basement, and it's
gonna stay there.

Peetie

"Blues starts to rolling ...
stops at my front do'.
I'm gonna change my way of livin' ...
won't have to worry no mo'."
- from "Blues Before Sunrise", Leroy Carr, maybe 1934

Can't you use a calling card instead of signing up with a carrier? For
15 minutest that would be the way to go if possible.