Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New electrical generator

Al Patrick wrote:
Phil Kangas wrote:

Yah, this guy claims to have invented a new form of
generator and claims it is not a perpetual motion
device! I'm a skeptic but here is the link so you
can decide for yourself. I'm going to keep my wallet
in my pocket......phil

http://www.nullgrav.com/index.htm

I went to the link and clipped this, "Suppose you could harness the
physics of magnetism to allow a generator to continually spin with a net
output of free electricity?"

A few days ago I was reading (really scanning) Popular Science ( ? April
2008) and noted the 2015 (?) Volvo is to have individual electric motors
at each wheel. It also mentioned permanent magnets in the hub/stator of
such motors. It also seems they were to reverse the magnetism as part
of the braking process.

They *could* be on to something. -- Don't know. My wallet is in my
pocket also! ;-)

This is typical hybrid tech, and will be out on other makes probably
well before 2015.

Jon