Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Mar 16, 5:20*pm, wrote:
On Mar 16, 1:41 pm, wrote:

On Mar 16, 3:44 pm, wrote:

On Mar 16, 12:14 pm, wrote:

snip pablum

Everyone can judge who the asshole is here.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c...eport-debunked
Your arguements have more holes in them than Swiss Cheese.

I guess that means you won't be making any more claims that Bin Laden
never took credit for 9/11,

Sure he did.
And he is CIA.

You really are amazing, but you're typical of the conspiracy kooks.
I told you several posts ago that Bin Laden took credit for 911. You
called me a liar. Here it is again just so everyone can see you for
the total fool that you a

" I guess even the fact that Bin Laden has taken credit for the
attacks
on his own released videos doesn't mean anything either.

He never did.
You are a liar. "

So, it's quite apparent that Mr Conspiracy expert, didn't even know
that Bin Laden had taken credit for it. That's because you prefer to
dream up bizarre conspiracy theories, get facts from whacko websites
with no credibility and read the comics, instead of watching the
news. I saw the Bin Laden video reported, as did millions of other
decent people who were paying attention.

And now, presented with irrefutable contradiction to what you claimed
never happened, the new story is that Bin Laden is part of the CIA.
Again, that is typical of conspiracy kooks. They pretend to have
legitimate issues with 911. But, in reality, nothing anyone could
ever present would be sufficient proof to get you to drop your
delusions.

Now, why aren't you playing in traffic?

your limited reality having been
thoroughly smashed by the irrefutable proof from Al-Jazeera. * * Now
go run along and play in traffic, OK?

Nope.
Go crawl back in your CIA black hole.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search