Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Magic Jack phone service

"Terry" wrote in message
The ad makes it look like a very good deal.

I still don't want to send them my money until I hear from someone
that uses it.

Anyone out there have one yet?

I've been curious about the thing since your first post. I have no desire
for one myself as the voip system I have with my ISP works really well and
costs $15 per month. The peculiar thing is, I can't get any clearly
objective information about the device . Practically every review I read,
sounds like an advertisement for it. Even really great products that I've
read extensive reviews on, have detractors, and folks that have had bad
experiences with them , unlike this thing. So, Terry, bite the bullit, buy
the damn thing and give us all a truely unbiased, objective review