Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] cccgolluzram@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Above ground pool?

Personally I have only had to deal with a guy selling on ebay w/
decent prices once . He doesn't seem to sell liners though . Although
you may get the better deal online , trust is another issue . Sad
part is that all the local - dealer stores in the Chicago area aren't
cheap , and they have all jumped on the cost of petroleum is affecting
the cost of vinyl and chemicals bandwagon . Sorry - I wish I could
help on this one . You may just have to do a little homework I guess .
Again - Good luck !!!!

ps : The guy on ebay goes by the Member ID of dropshippools . His
name is Matt I believe . You could always try to find him on ebay ,
drop him an email and ask him what he sells outside of ebay or if any
auctions are coming up for the liner you need . It can't hurt .