Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Thinking of using Benjamin Moore, but...

wrote in message
On Mar 15, 2:33 pm, dpb wrote:

Depending on wherE you are in the country you may not have access to
the new Aura paint by Benjamin Moore and they have that also. I was
so frustrated prior to this site because I would go to this paint
store about 20 minutes drive from my home and I wanted to test all
these colors and they only 2 out of 12 in a TINY 2OZ jar. Apparently
benjamin moore does not have testers for more then 400 of there 4,000
colors. Also that jar was tiny I couldnt even fit a brush in the
jar. The Mini-Can was perfect I was able to do a large sample on my
wall. the colors I chose are

Damn, you wanted to test all 20 of the colors on the wall? Isn't that what
they make paint chips for?
--
Roger Shoaf