Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Mar 15, 9:39*pm, "
wrote:
The point you are missing is that citing one conspiracy as evidence
for another _is_ kookism. *One has nothing to do with the other. *It
doesn't matter if there were 10,000 conspiracies proven in the past
two years, it would still add nothing to your claims.

BTW the the Kennedy thing was not a conspiracy in spite of what you
want to believe.

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

No. *I am citing one flawed governmental study with another one which
may find out in 15 years was also flawed.

and you are an idiot beyond reason if you believe there was only one
shooter. *I cant put it any more nicely than that.

read the hsca introduction....interesting conclusions

And in 15 years the sun MAY explode, God MAY appear, I MAY still be
alive, etc. . What is your point? If in 15 years something does
turn up, get back to us.

Again. Citing one conspiracy (that doesn't exist) to prove an
unassociated one is Kookism. Use a bit of logic for god's sake.

Harry K