Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
[email protected] knews4u2chew@yahoo.com is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Mar 15, 8:05 pm, Harry K wrote:
On Mar 15, 4:55 pm, "

wrote:
On Mar 15, 7:06 pm, "Dave Bugg" wrote:

wrote:
but we arent talking about any sudden events....we are talking about 2
events, both studied by the federal govt and its agencies...

in the first case, upon further review, it was determiend the first
report was incorrect....
thats the issue here, not random sudden events...

No one knows to what you are replying to. Next time try to include just a
bit of the text.

warren--hsca
9/11 report--whatever the call the followup.....

I dont subscribe to any of the whos and whys of 9/11 theories, I agree
with you for the most part you gotta be pretty far out there to
believe hald the stuff there is...

all I am saying, is this wouldnt be the first time a national tragedy
was investigated, and in a follow up investigation, the original
report was found to have serious issues...

I dont see how point out that the govt agencies have botched
investigations before, and citing an example, makes me a kook....

If you can honestly say the rockefeller, warren and hcsa reports are
indentical, then you need better glasses....

If you're referring to the Kennedy thing, There is a difference
between a subesquent report that clarifies, modifiies to some extent
and re-examins the eveidence and one that proves the original wrong.

The Kennedy thing found that the original was correct in the one
shooter bit but did find some discrepancies. Note again, that it did
not change the conclusion.

Harry K

One only needs to realize that ALL the evidence of the 911 Crime was
hauled away and destroyed and Bush thwarted every attempt at a true
investigation into the "attack" to know that something is rotten in
Denmark.
They handed us USAma bin Laden and we wouldn't hear anything about
altenative theories because they are all "conspiracies."
Who benefited?
Not the Muslims or Arabs.
Follow the money....oh but wait..they haven't told us who made all
those Put options on the airlines......no conspiracy here either right
**** you guys.