Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Engine hoist capacity

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:08:47 -0400, (big e lewis)
wrote:

I don't have a way to post pics, but my garage is 26' wide, 38' deep,
12' tall ceiling. The front rollup door is 16' wide, and 10' tall. I
have an apron in front of the garage 25' out, the full width of the
garage. ( the apron and the garage floor are concrete ) I thought this
setup could be used inside during bad weather, and rolled outside, or
near the door on nice days when I want to work in the fresh air. Big E

I can work with you. But, how does a person on webtv, that cannot post
a picture on the web; build racecars?