Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
[email protected] garciyalater@hotmail.com is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

so you 2 are among the 3 in 10 people that actually still think oswald
acted alone?
That is what you are saying, right?

No. What we are saying is that only a desperate k00k attempts to prove one
conspiracy with another.- Hide quoted text -

I am not trying to prove anything. It isnt up to me or anyone else to
convince you what to think. You like to refer to people as kooksm
tyring to justify one conspiracy by using another example of a
conspiracy. All I am pointing out is that there are times when very
high profile investigations are carried out, and the results are later
found to be incorrect. The warren report, and the hsca both looked at
the same assasanation, but 15 years later, drew a different
conclusion.

I dont mention roswell, elvis being alive or any of the other
conpiracy theories for a reason. The reason Kennedy is so relavant is
becuause 40 years later, it is hard to find someone who actually
believes the original first findings. To me, thats solid evidence
that an it is possible for people to be wrong and to base their
findings on incomplete or innacurate data.

I think the stupidest thing the push for the truth people, etc,do is
that some of the theories they present are so off the wall an
afternoon soap opera would be embarssed. I saw something last nite
when I was reading stuff that said a second plane never hit the second
tower. and that because cameras were down at logan, noone could prove
the hijackers boarded the plane. Went so far as to say phone calls
from the plane were fakes, It is just so rediculous people who are
more focused on the buildings themselves, get caught up in other
peoples obvious Kookery.

It is no different with the people who try and figure out the whos and
whys of the kennedy thing. Johnson to go to vietnam, the mob to get
back at rkf, etc and it goes on and on, they jusrt take it to extremes
that make it hard to stand there straight faced and actually then try
and argue number of bullets and timing. Its hard to argue the speed
at which floors fell when you have someone saying bush and co are
somehow in some bizarre scheme are behind 9/11.

All I am saying is, there is some pretty credible accounts and data to
support something other than the 2 planes being the cause of the
collapse of the wtc. If in 15 years, the report indicates that there
were explosives involved, does it mean we will ever know who pulled it
off? No more than we know who the second gunman is.