Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default Engine hoist capacity

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:40:42 -0400, (big e lewis)
wrote:

Or is wood
just going to be too weak no matter how I do it? I really appreciate
the input! Big E

A better question, is will it weaken over repeated storage,
disassembly. and assembly?

Can you post a photo link of the space you intend to work on this
racecar?

I've deleted the previous posts, hence posting here. The way to go for me is
an hydraulic lift on a mobile frame. I bought one probably 25 yrs ago that
has lifted out and in many separate and combined units in safety. At the
time, it costed me about $200 so more now but not that much and worth it!