Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Mar 14, 7:26*pm, "
wrote:
the only problem with all of that...is that I studied forensics, the
most important thing in any investigation is to look at the smallest
details and then make the big picture......

here we have a situation where the big picture is the easy one, the
planes, but when you get down to the deepr levels, the small pieces,
those smaller pieces dont add up to the big picture....

who knows what evidence was looked at, we sure dont....the govt has
been wrong before in official reports....lets see what history and an
almost certain reinvestigation turn up.....

I worte my masters thesis on the jfk assasanation, how the govt
created, concealed and altered evidence to fram lee harvey
oswald....so I know a thing about reading index's and testimony and
then comparing them to official reports...

If you dont think of it as being a large conspiracy, we will never
know who got jfk for example, and look at it as a crime scene, there
are as many holes as there is solid foundation for the official
version...dont thnk of it as bush and co, or anyone else...just look
at it as 2 steel buildings which dropped with precision perfection,
and it looks and feels a little odd....

If you 'studied forensics', pardon me a minute....bwahhhaaaa haaaa...
then you know a theory has to explain all the evidence. You are
focusing on minutia and ignoring the big picture, in fact denying that
it even exists.

Harry K