Posted to alt.home.repair
Billy Rowe Billy Rowe is offline

Default Hey everyone.

On Mar 15, 1:19*pm, dpb wrote:
Billy Rowe wrote:
Hi, I got a question.
I'm charging my Yamaha TT-R230 battery.
It's a 12 volt. Should I, unplug it, and put water in the 6 holes? ...

Assuming it has removable caps (which I'm assuming it does as you have
"holes") rather than being sealed, you should check the water level, yes.

There's a "split ring" there which will indicate the proper level when
you can see the water on them--that's their purpose to give you a visual
clue when water level is low.

Ideally, you should use de-ionized water.

--

Well, I see the holes. But, the cover looks like it has two tabs on
the side. I prssed on it, and it looks like its taking off the hole