Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Breast Implant History

HeyBub wrote:
"Blattus Slafaly £ ¥ 0/00 " wrote:
loveherbody wrote:
Breast implant (breast augmentation) is one of the most commonly
performed cosmetic surgery procedures in both the UK and USA. This
statement is supported by the fact that according to the American
Society of Plastic Surgeons there were approximately 329,000 breast
implant procedures performed in the United States alone in 2006 and
the figures seem to be continuously rising. more in
http://www.loveherbody.com

What they really need is a brain augmentation.

If a woman has breast implants why would she need brains?

329,000 breast implants? Not nearly enough. Not nearly.

My pappy told me that anything more than a mouthful is excess