Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

wrote:
Point one: In the event of a life threatening event, the last thing
I'm doing is looking at a clock.

But if you are in a building and hear an explosion, than a few seconds
later that whole building slams into your ears with the sound of the
plane hitting....sequentiially you know something happened

The problem is that, in the depths of the basement, it would be next to
impossible to distinguish a sequence. They would need to be above ground
level. Those in the building on the ground floor didn't hear anything like
the esplosion you made reference to. Some were even unaware that a jet had
slammed into the building.

first....make no mistake, people 2 or 3 blocks away felt that plane
hit, you think the people in the basement didnt hear or see whatever
they saw down there, and then felt the plane hit?

With the mass of the building, the depth of the various basement levels?
Damned straight they wouldn't be able to readily distinguish what was what.

W ar enot talking
time as in looking at a clock, we are talking a guy on wall st.
hearing it, someone else being so close she felt the shock of the
explosion.....time isnt only measured by a clock, it is measured by
what you are doing when such and such happened....I can tell you
exactly what I was doing priort to hearing jerry garcia had died, I
can tell you the exact instant when I heard what I was doing, but I
sure couldnt tell you whether it was 5:01 or 5:04, but there were 2
distint events and there is no confusion....

Again, you're missing the point.

Point two: You seem to be having a disconnect that won't allow you to
understand that people in a basement have no reference point to
determine external timelines like distinguishing an explosion from a
big jet hitting the building. Do you even have a clue as to how
isolated that basement area is from where the jet hit?

Considering I took the path train in on several occasions, and was at
the site just a couple of months before shopping downstairs as well as
leaning ont he statue in between the 2, you can safely assume I know
exactly how the set up was....I styed at the marriott there more times
than i can count...

Same here.

Do you have any idea that thousands of people
blocks away as well as in other parts of the building felt the thing
hit?

Felt? Hear, yes, felt? Not so much.

Do you realize how stupid your assertion is that people in the
lowest parts of the buidling didnt feel it?

Do you know how stupid your assertion is that a series of small explosions
was heard by basement dwellers?

People in the other tower
who faced the one first hit, felt the swa.

Get off of it. Most people in the second tower had no idea what had happened
until they got cell phone calls from family. And what does this have to do
with a basement that is mechanically seperated from the structural frame of
the tower?

You are just absurd.

And you are a conspiracy k00ker.

You
are in a basement of a house, someone blows off a firecracker
downstairs.

shaking head in puzzlement Whaaaattt?

Someone hits a window upstairs with a baseball from the
street. You dont think you would hear that glass break?

Not in my basement.

Just imagine
it up to scale, the firecracker is an explosive and the ball is a
plane. My guess is you would hear it.

That's your problem, you're guessing based on what you THINK should occur,
not on the science of what SHOULD occur.

Point three: You claimed that these three people were 'on record',
but you fail to cite the 'record'. So I guess this is more
speculative BS based on something you read on a k00k-site, or was
told to you by the friend of a friend who is into k00k stuff.- Hide
quoted text -

the link was there.

A k00k-site link. Try something credible.

I assume if the reader is interested enough they
will go to the link and read it. If it is something they want to know
more about, they will google it and decide for themselves. Nothing
kooky about thinking for oneself and drawing your own conclusion.

Folks are free to do anything they want. But being a k00k is being a k00k.
People are not free to make up facts or to change the laws of physics.

I notice you dotn touch the JFK HSCA connection.

Because that has nothing to do with this issue.

The warren report in
1964 ruled out any other participant in the shooting or that the
assanation was anything but a lone gunman with no support or
assistance. In 1978 the panel determined it was probable there was a
conspiracy, their findings based on new info as well as a careful
rexamining of the old evidence.

Still trying to use JFK as an argument to justify the WTC k00k conspiracy I
see.

I dont buy into the theories of the US govt haveing something to do
with, or the war machine taking out the towers, but something brought
them down, and I havent seen anything more convincing that it was the
planes vs something else.

That's your problem, and the basis for being a k00k.

I think if al quiada had people in flight school, they coould just of
easily had people studying demolitions.

If you knew anything about what is required for a controlled demolition,
you'd be embarrased by that speculation.

The planning of the
hijackings, etc, was genius in the most evil way. They got a bomb
into the parking area once before, whose to say they didnt bring one
in again?

And yet, that huge massive explosion did NOTHING to threatren the stability
of that structure.

I dont think you give them enough credit.

And I think you are trying to deny the obvious causal factor of the
collapse.

They took out
the towers, they got the pentagon, to this day we dont have osama.
Score one for the bad guy.

No, score two. One for 9/11, and another for development of an Al Quida k00k
Force.

Aid and comfort.... aid and comfort.

--
Dave