Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:24 pm, "Dave Bugg" wrote:
wrote:
there are at least 3 people on record as having heard an explosion
in the basement just prior to the plane hitting....

Point one: If they were in the basement, how did they know WHEN the
plane hit?

Point two: Where is this record?

Point three: Just how many explosions have these 'people of record'
ever heard that allows them to distinguish a cd explosion from a jet
impacting the building?

Point four: You stated that they heard 'an explosion'. In a cd,
there are a large series of explosions not just one.

Point five: If your statement isn't what you meant it to be, please
do what you are supposed to do on usenet and include a bit of the
text to which you are replying. In that way, we will know to what
your comment was in reference to.

Point six: Do you really want to be thought of as a k00k?

I know a guy who worked in an office building on wall street. He
knows the exact second of impact. I have a friend that lived up on
canal st., she can recall the exact moment of impact.

So... you know a guy and you have a friend. OK. But how does this relate to
the people in the basement knowing when the planes hit?

Surely if a plane was enough to bring down a building,

Which it was.

people in the building would have no trouble whatsoever being able to
recall the exact second of impact.

Point one: In the event of a life threatening event, the last thing I'm
doing is looking at a clock.

Point two: You seem to be having a disconnect that won't allow you to
understand that people in a basement have no reference point to determine
external timelines like distinguishing an explosion from a big jet hitting
the building. Do you even have a clue as to how isolated that basement area
is from where the jet hit?

Point three: You claimed that these three people were 'on record', but you
fail to cite the 'record'. So I guess this is more speculative BS based on
something you read on a k00k-site, or was told to you by the friend of a
friend who is into k00k stuff.