Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
[email protected] garciyalater@hotmail.com is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Mar 14, 6:44*pm, Dave Grayvis wrote:
wrote:
there are at least 3 people on record as having heard an explosion in
the basement just prior to the plane hitting....

If it's on the record, what are their names?

I purposely didnt list the cite to the story. I got exactly the
reactions I expected. There were actually at least 14 other people,
according to this source. I have seen the names of at least 3.

I dont subscribe to the conspiracy theories which surround 9/11. i
think however if one were to look at bits and pieces of the actual
physical evidence, it becomes harder and harder to believe official
accounts.

In 1964 the government released a report stating jfk was killed by a
lone assasanation. In 1978 the hsca stated kennedy was probably
killed by a conspiracy. govenment reports are wrong. In 15 years,
will a second committee be called to study 9/11 and will their
findings be indentical to the first report or not. Only time will
tell.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3259