Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thinking of using Benjamin Moore, but...

On Mar 14, 9:10�am, "Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:
On 03/14/08 09:48 am Bill wrote:

Walk into a house, any house, and tell me by looking at the walls what brand
of paint they used. Was it the cheapest paint or some expensive brand?

I can't tell myself so I get the cheap stuff. Looks OK to me....

More important, IMO, is how easy the paint is to apply, how many coats
it takes to cover whatever was there before, and how long it will last
before the surface needs repainting. A freshly painted wall *may* (but I
could be wrong) not look much different whether it was done with
$50/gal. Benjamin Moore "Aura" or with the cheapest stuff from HD,
Lowe's or Wal-Mart.

Perce

I like Behr paint from home depot. have been using it on multiple
homes for years. wears great too