Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default The Brits are utterly Daft....

David Billington wrote:

Gunner wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle900459.ece

Well an initial comment is that I have a friend that is a fire scene
investigator and we have discussed this sort of thing before. She has
seen the aftermath of people that don't know when to give up trying to
fight a fire with the extinguishers and other items they have and end up
as statistics (dead). IIRC from her professional point of view best to
get out and let the professionals sort the fire if an initial attempt
doesn't squash to fire quickly in it infancy.

Well! I think Darwin should be alowed to do his thing. :-)
...lew...