Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac

Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

"Noon-Air" wrote in message
. ..
Whoever it is that is steasling and using my company name, please cease
and desist. "Noon-Air" is a registered trade mark, and the last I heard,
identity theft is a FEDERAL crime.

Maybe, maybe not. If you are registered and trademarked as a company name,
it may well be possible to use the same name for another purpose. Just like
Ford is an automobile company and a model agency and both legal.

Then there is the Blaze of Noon Air Mail pilots.

Or the dry noon-air
http://derreisende.soup.io/post/9297...nd-the-buzzing
Or the noon air in The New Orleans Medical and Surgical Journal in reference
to the history of alligators
Don't for get the Noon Air Raid Siren
Or George Noon of Air Products in England