Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog[_2_] Shopdog[_2_] is offline

Default Magic Jack phone service

I said the same thing.... A friend of mine ordered one....Received it
last week and said it is the greatest thing. He actually got it so his
daughter could have her own line but now he is going to do away with his
home service and get it for the house line/ I too have decided to get it
as well. The one thing that I need to know first is if I get one for
relatives in another country can two magic jacks talk back and forth for
free? If that is the case then I'm buying two of them! But so far for
domestic calls (coming from a friend) it does work and is very clear!

SD