Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
Old & Grumpy Old & Grumpy is offline

Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony

wrote in message
During the last three weeks tobacco smoke has been getting into my
apartment. The doors and windows are closed. I called the landlord
(apt/condos - different landlords...), and they won't even send
someone to see how this is happening.
I am extremely allergic to tobacco, and it causes migraines at
levels where you can barely smell it, and asthma when it is more
noticable. It is more than noticable...
What can I do? There was no problem during the first several months
here. I guess some neighbor has moved in that smokes, and it's
getting in through the ventilation or through doors/windows that are
not properly/completely sealed.
Thanks for any help or advise. (The state is NC.)