Posted to alt.home.repair
Gary Slusser Gary Slusser is offline

Default water softeners

On Mar 12, 7:22 pm, wrote:
Anyone can search for Justalurker and read for themselves.

Gary Slusser
Quality Water Associates

Gary,

As usual, truth and accuracy are rarely observed nor practiced by you
in these forums and newsgroups, BUT they are important to many people
so let's set the record, and you post, straight...

I notice that so far you haven't proven that anything I said is
untrue, and you have proven that you are who and what I said you
are...

Regarding your invitation quoted above from your post, you are well
aware that there are many, many, people on the Internet using the
handle "Justalurker" and that a search will not differentiate my posts
from the multitude of posts by others using that same handle.

Anyone looking for you only should search for justalurker + softener.

Gary Slusser
Quality Water Associates