Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] justalurker@gmail.com is offline

Default water softeners

On Mar 13, 12:01 pm, Gary Slusser wrote:
On Mar 12, 5:56 pm, wrote:

Justalurker never mentioned me by name

Because you know who you are and how you do business. You often make
personal attacks and post personal information and I choose not to.

I'm trying to help the OP while you're trying to help yourself to a
sale.

You have proven my point of what you are and there was no personal
attack in my identifying you as what you are doing.

So I must ask, why would a person tell people to buy something different than he bought and has had no problems with over the last 3.5+/- years

You can ask all you want but you know the answer. You also know that
thesoftenerI bought from you is not in service at my home.

No I don't "know" that. You have always refused to post or send me a
picture proving your claim that it is not in the same place you
pictured it on my form in 2005. Also, in another forum recently you
posted a picture from above the control valve, and said it was your
softener.

We all pay for our mistakes and buying a softener from you was among mine.

Another baseless unsubstantiated unproven claim of yours but I'll
bite. Tell us all why that was it a mistake.

Gary Slusser
Quality Water Associates

Gary,

Your lack of professionalism and lack of ethics are the best examples
I could submit. Anyone considering the purchase of water treatment
equipment will be better off making the purchase from anyone other
than you.

Every forum you post on, that you haven't been banned from, you
receive the same treatment after you personally attack, lie, ridicule,
misquote, quote out of context, blatantly misrepresent facts,
conveniently forget facts, and purposely twist and distort facts.

You suffer from oral hemorrhoids, see a doctor.

That's you in the mirror, Gary, not me or anyone else. Since you don't
like what you see then put yourself out of our misery.