Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
[email protected] knews4u2chew@yahoo.com is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Mar 13, 8:26 am, Harry K wrote:
On Mar 13, 1:17 am, wrote:

WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition
By Herman Schoenfeld

In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition
accurately accounts for the collapse times of the World Trade Center
towers. A top-down controlled demolition can be simply characterized
as a "pancake collapse" of a building missing its support columns.
This demolition profile requires that the support columns holding a
floor be destroyed just before that floor is collided with by the
upper falling masses. The net effect is a pancake-style collapse at
near free fall speed.

snip

You are in the wrong newsgroup. Take it to alt.conspiracy. Prepare
to be laughed at.

For a CD you have to explain how months of work, entire crews,

So you know how many it took to do this?

walls
and coverings stripped out,

Not needed.
All access to critical components was available through the elevator
shafts.

charges placed, miles of fuse cord, etc.

Don't need cable if you have radio controlled charges.

were not noticed by the people working there.

All they had to do wa wear janitor outfits.
Power was shut down at the towers days before the "attack" and all
security cameras were off.

You might also find at
least one expert on CD that will agree that it is a sane proposition
to do a CD by starting at the top.

BTW the true times of the collapse are right at 16 seconds IIRC.

Harry K

You recall wrong.
http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot...d-skeptic.html

Thursday, January 31, 2008
Michael Shermer, the Self-Described Skeptic Turns Gullible on 911

Michael Shermer, of Skeptic Magazine, claims to have debunked the 911
Truth Movement. In fact, he doesn't understand it. Shermer tars the
movement with a broad and fallacious brush, absurdly comparing the 911
truth movement with Holocaust denial, a fallacious smear that
misstates the 911 position. Holocaust deniers, in fact, have more in
common with Bush and his defenders: both deny the nature and the scope
of the crime of 911.

No holes, no Holocaust. No melted steel, no Al-Qaeda attack. The
parallels are equal, and equally flawed. And just as I never imagined
that Holocaust denial would wend its way into the mainstream press
(Irving's trial was front page news for months), after my above
conversation with the filmmaker I never imagined that 9/11 denial
would get media legs. But now it has legs for days, and so we have
been forced to provide a public response. To read our complete
analysis of the claims of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, go here.

Michael Shermer, 9/11 "Truthers" a Pack of Liars

At the very outset, Shermer's misstatement of fact discredits his
article. Knowledgeable "truthers" do not deny the existence of "molten
steel", as Shermer says they do. It is the existing video tapes of
molten steel, the existence of molten stee that utterly disproves the
official conspiracy theory of George W. Bush. Steel melts at much
higher temperatures than could possibly have been reached in the brief
and relatively cool fires in all of the towers that fell that day.
This is not a matter of either conjecture or propaganda. It's a matter
of physics.

Shermer's analogy, likewise, collapses. Bush himself, the architect of
what will ultimately prove to be the biggest cover up in history, is
better compared with holocaust deniers than are the growing legion who
demand that the 911 white wash be ended now!

Bush defenders likewise persist in a common fallacy: labeling those
who demand an investigation as "conspiracy theorists". Rather, the
only theory that has been put forward is the outlandish and absurdly
improbable "official conspiracy" theory put forward by George W. Bush.

The "new" slogan --911 denier --has the stench of a right wing focus
group hanging over it like fart in a phone box. 911 denier is intended
to mislead. No one comes up with stuff like that spontaneously. I
suspect Shermer's article is a road test. I will not be surprised to
learn that Shermer was selected to roll out the term because of his
now ill-deserved reputation as a "skeptic".

The tactic is pure propaganda, most certainly the work of a GOP focus
group, a deliberate attempt to connect Bush critics with Holocaust
deniers. Clearly --they believe that if they can do this, they can
discredit the entire "movement" with only two well-chosen words.

Consider this tactic exposed. It's typical GOP bull**** and
propaganda. I will not be surprised to learn that this relatively new
tactic originated inside the White House. And I thought Karl Rove
resigned!! It certainly has a Rovian stench to it.

Until recently, Shermer had played the role of the great skeptic. We
can now put that to rest. No one who buys into the official 911
conspiracy theory could possibly be a skeptic. The better word is
gullible. The dictum of a true skeptic is this:

THOSE WHO ASSERT MUST PROVE.

Shermer would have us ignore this important and prudent dictum. He
calls himself a "skeptic". I call him, at best, naive. At worst --
disingenuous.

Bush and his partisans put forward a "theory", an "official conspiracy
theory" for which there is not a shred of hard evidence in support of
it --let alone a proof. The burden of proving --at least supporting --
Bush's idiotic theory rests with Bush. Shermer, a self-professed
"skeptic" should know that. He is no skeptic.

Bush has opposed a Congressional investigation and when the 911
commission was created Bush tried to interfere with it.

(CBS) President Bush took a few minutes during his trip to Europe
Thursday to voice his opposition to establishing a special commission
to probe how the government dealt with terror warnings before Sept.
11.

Mr. Bush said the matter should be dealt with by congressional
intelligence committeees.

CBS News Correspondent Bill Plante reports that Mr. Bush said the
investigation should be confined to Congress because it deals with
sensitive information that could reveal sources and methods of
intelligence. Therefore, he said, the congressional investigation is
"the best place" to probe the events leading up to the terrorist
attacks.

--CBS News: Bush Opposes 9/11 Query Panel

snip