Posted to alt.home.repair
Gary Slusser Gary Slusser is offline

Default water softeners

On Mar 12, 5:56 pm, wrote:
Justalurker never mentioned me by name

Because you know who you are and how you do business. You often make
personal attacks and post personal information and I choose not to.

I'm trying to help the OP while you're trying to help yourself to a
sale.

You have proven my point of what you are and there was no personal
attack in my identifying you as what you are doing.

So I must ask, why would a person tell people to buy something different than he bought and has had no problems with over the last 3.5+/- years

You can ask all you want but you know the answer. You also know that
thesoftenerI bought from you is not in service at my home.

No I don't "know" that. You have always refused to post or send me a
picture proving your claim that it is not in the same place you
pictured it on my form in 2005. Also, in another forum recently you
posted a picture from above the control valve, and said it was your
softener.

We all pay for our mistakes and buying a softener from you was among mine.

Another baseless unsubstantiated unproven claim of yours but I'll
bite. Tell us all why that was it a mistake.

Gary Slusser
Quality Water Associates