Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking
[email protected] m_959@live.com is offline

Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Mar 12, 12:31 pm, Tony Sivori wrote:
wrote:
please excuse this poster for their blathering........ obviously a
smoker. and its now known that smoking leads to tons of bad health
effects including alzhiemers and dimentia.....

people sue, and your landlord should either fix it or release you from
your lease

[followups set to remove smoking newsgroups]

The original poster is a troll. The OP's complaint is cross posted to
smoking newsgroups. Pretty much like asking for a good dog recipe in
alt.cooking, crossposted to rec.pets.dogs.

--
Tony Sivori

Did you look at those two groups to see what they talk about? I only
added those groups because when I searched google there was a lot of
discussion there by non-smokers complaining about smoke, and smokers
that replied were not telling them to go away, but were adding to the
discussion.