Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] justalurker@gmail.com is offline

Default water softeners

Anyone can search for Justalurker and read for themselves.

Gary Slusser
Quality Water Associates

Gary,

As usual, truth and accuracy are rarely observed nor practiced by you
in these forums and newsgroups, BUT they are important to many people
so let's set the record, and you post, straight...

Regarding your invitation quoted above from your post, you are well
aware that there are many, many, people on the Internet using the
handle "Justalurker" and that a search will not differentiate my posts
from the multitude of posts by others using that same handle.

As for this remark, "IMO he is dishonest, selfish and self absorbed
and if I can not satisfy him, no one can"... you have me confused with
yourself.