Posted to alt.home.repair
Gary Slusser Gary Slusser is offline

Default water softeners

On Feb 26, 10:11 pm, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 02:53:10 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

Look in the archives for this group and ask Gary Slusser for a
recommendation and he can even sell you one at a good price.

Comments from Gary can come in a few days. He retired too a motor home
and travels. :-)) According to him.

--Oren

Thanks Ed.

Nope Oren, not retired, still working full time but shorter hours a
day by 2; only 9.5 hrs/day now. Still six days a week though and the
occasional customer call on Sunday or Christmas mornings. I have only
done internet water treatment sales and service since the end of Dec
2004. I shut down the well pump business mid 2005. Aug 2006 we bought
a motor home and moved into it in the driveway Oct 1 2006 and have
lived in it full time ever since. We sold everything in PA and 'moved'
to Texas; she even has the hat, so we are officially Texans. We have
been traveling around the country since Oct 5 2006 when the house and
everything we owned and not packed into the motor home was finally
sold. And business is still very good. I've sold 984 pieces of
equipment with a Clack valve on it in the last 48+ months and have had
only 22 problems.

We are currently in Livingston TX. Going to have about 650 watts of
solar panels put on the roof and 4 or 6 golf cart batteries
installed.and then we are heading for NM.

Gary Slusser
Quality Water Associates