Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_5_] SteveB[_5_] is offline

Default What bait to use in mousetraps?

"Oren" wrote

Proof is in the pudding

Other than just checking them every couple of days, I think these are great.
I'm going to make a few out of the couple of dozen buckets the stucco guys
just left and place them around the property and see what the results are.
We don't have a huge rodent problem here, but the mice are just nasty when
they do invade the house.

As for the chipmunks, if they stay outside, they can live. I don't want to
place these where they may be victim just trying to get some food. Other
than that, inside the garage and on the back patios is fair game.

Steve