Posted to alt.home.repair
Dottie Dottie is offline

Default Roofing Question

On Mar 9, 2:35 pm, wrote:
On Mar 8, 10:22 pm, Sev wrote:

On Mar 7, 5:48�pm, darthricky wrote:

On Mar 7, 5:14�pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message

news

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 22:04:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

I live in FL where algae growing on the roof is a big problem.

Are you located among large shade trees like, oaks?

Why do you ask? I'm not the person with the roof problem.

could anyone spare 50 cents? I really could use the help because i
just totalled my only car and i live on my own. �If you can spare
anything send via paypal to

In time this could definitely become a "roofingproblem."- Hide quoted text -

trywww.therooftech.com

I talked to the technical representative from GAF today. She said
that spraying the roof would not affect the warranty. She also said
that it should not be necessary. The copper oxide granules in the
shingles should protect it for 10 years. I have decided to wait and
if I have a problem down the line, I will call the man and have it
sprayed then. Thanks again for all the help.