Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] limeylew@gmail.com is offline

Default Have I blown a fuse, or what?

I was using a Skil saw and managed to saw through the extension cord,
too.

After repairing the cord, I couldn't get power to the saw. The
extension cord was plugged into a 'weatherproof' outlet on the outside
wall of the house. I then tried a drill motor in that outlet and it
was definitely 'dead'. 2 outlets inside the garage were also 'dead'
but a 3rd one (a GFCI outlet) was working, so I finishing my sawing.

I then went to the breaker box but couldn't find a 'tripped' breaker
so, one by one, I turned each breaker off and on but still had no
power to my 'dead' outlets.

If someone has a suggestion as to what I might have screwed up here, I
would really appreciate it.

TIA.

Lewis.

*****