Old Nick

Default Building a Homemade Fuel-Injection System on a Briggs and Stratton 5 HP Engine

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:57:02 -0500, Jon Elson
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I was rather amazed
at the expertise of a 21-yr old mechanical engineer to pull this off!
(The graduate-level electrical engineer working on the electronics for
the main DC motor drive was ALL wet, ignored all my advice, and
ended up with a car powered by a 90 Hp electric motor plowing sideways
through a room full of people when the main power transistor shorted.
There were people climbing benches and whatever to get out of the way!
Luckily, no injuries on that one.)

And now she's a mom with three kids, and he designs Mars landers,
right? G
It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it
rammed down our throats.