Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Farewell.... to much junk in here

In article ,
Sam E wrote:

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:19:17 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Nice quote, but I'm guessing Ben didn't misspell unintelligible.

Or complain about such minor issues (note that the word still sounds
the same, and NOT like a different word).

Hey, I'm not complaining. If I wanted to play spelling and grammar cop
on usenet, I'd need more time. But I do like to poke at the occasional
gaff that contains traces of irony.